Morgan Hunt are working with one of the largest disability charity's in the UK, who are looking to recruit a HR Officer for their in central London based office. They are offering the flexibility of working remotely. This HR Officer role is being offered on a temp to perm basis, paying up to £18.26 per hour, with a working week of 36 hours. This is a full-time role and will be reporting to the HR Administration Team Leader and line managing a HR Admin.
Key Responsibilities for HR Officer:
* Assisting with recruitment and onboarding of employees
* Maintaining confidentially of all staff and GDPR regulations in human resources procedures
* Taking a lead on more complex queries within the team in a professional and efficient manner
* Dealing with all administration of contracts in preparation for offer letters, conditions of employment and processing of leavers.
* Communicating with Payroll to ensure any pay queries are resolved effectively in time for relevant payroll deadlines.
Experience and skills required for the HR Officer:
* The ability to use initiative and problem solve will be required to manage queries
* Charity or another public sector is beneficial
* Experience in producing information for audits and ability to implement service improvements and process changes.
* Must be Experienced in using HR databases such as iTrent and proficient with using Microsoft excel
* Previous experience is required for practical line management in leading and managing employees
* Excellent communications and organisation skills with the ability to complete tasks in a professional and timely manner
* Line management experience of a HR Admin would be advantageous
To find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a HR Officer in a well-established charity then please apply. This role is starting ASAP so get in touch if you are a HR Officer on a week's notice or less.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.