Morgan Hunt are currently working alongside one of the UK's largest and well-known Children's Charity, in their search for an interim Associate Head of Data Governance to improve data quality, manage and embed data governance principles, polices and processes while ensuring the importance is recognised across the organisation.
The successful post-holder will have experience within managing Information Governance and Data Protection functions, frameworks and processes at a senior level (ideally within the Charity and NFP sector). The role is perfectly suited to you if you are tentative to the work you do and people you work with. Knowledge of wide areas of data and insight concepts practices are required.
Job Title: Associate Head of Data Governance
Pay rate: £41,500- £49,500
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Working Hours: 35 per week
Start Date: ASAP
- Define, own and implement data governance for Income Generation Communications and Technology
- Own, embed and maintain governance frameworks, policies, principles and procedures
- Deliver data governance workstreams identified in the organisation's strategy
- Drive high data quality standards through the implementation of KPI's
- Work with Compliance, Information Security and Data teams to make sure data security is embedded in all data development efforts and ensure data is compliant, controlled and secure
- Reduce data redundancy and facilitate data reuse
- Develop and maintain data dictionaries, data flows, controls, models, categorisations and definitions; embed and maintain master data management
- Support resolution and crisis response for data related issues
- Maintain data governance risk and issue logs
- Embedding data governance processes and importance across the organisation, as well as designing and delivering training
- Good knowledge of wide areas of data and insight concepts, practices and systems.
- Strong knowledge of CRM, data mining, database marketing and the use of data insight
- Extensive understanding of relevant Data Protection regulations, including GDPR.
- Track record of staying up to date on the latest data governance innovation
- Experience building and establishing processes and frameworks for data governance and data management, whilst remaining compliant
- Experience in design and delivery of data governance training
- Able to create and deliver plans to improve quality of data
- Effective at building and maintaining relationships across all levels
- Ability to use multiple project management methodologies to identify most appropriate approach to the management of projects
- Evidence of defining and communicating outcomes, timelines and milestones for complex activities and managing these to time, cost and quality parameters
- Able to motivate, engage and lead teams to achieve the best possible results
- Excellent team player, willing to pitch in where necessary
Please follow the link below to find out more about this exceptional Associate Head of Data Governance position available and how to apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.