£400- £500 Per Day
My client is a leading Not for Profit organisation who is looking for a .Net Developer to join their development team. You will support identification and rectification of issues, plus administer and maintain all legacy systems and software, coordinating 2nd and 3rd line response to resolution.
Working closely with Technology Operations, users and suppliers to prioritise and manage delivery to time and budget. This roles includes regular maintenance and updates in order to fulfil yearly planned activities as well as BAU.
In addition, this role will be part of the team designing the Technology landscape for our future as well as decommissioning the legacy.
- You will administration and maintenance of existing Live Service systems and software
- Assist the Service Desk team to provide support and maintenance of business applications, with focus on developing preventative, rather than corrective fixes
- Working with teams across the organisation and third-parties, where appropriate, to deliver fault fixes & enhancements
- Delivery of fixes and updates to existing software solutions
- Delivery of new features and enhancements in an efficient, secure and timely manner though the Fast Track initiative
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created and maintained for all legacy systems
What you will need to succeed-
- Strong all-round skills developing with .NET Framework, .NET Core and/or .NET 5
- Demonstrable experience with C# ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and SQL Server, RESTful services, Web API and T-SQL skills
- Experience with ITIL and Agile processes
- Good understanding of technology systems infrastructure including cloud-based solutions
- An understanding of version-control tools
- Experience with CID tools such as Octopus Deploy
- Previous experience in improving and streamlining processes and is detail orientated
- Project-oriented, focused on quality and delivery
- The ability to research problems and recommend solutions
- Experience with CRM applications
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you will get in Return-
£400-£500 Per Day
If you are interested in this role please kindly apply by forwarding an updated CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.