Data Integration Developer
£50,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
My client is a well establish charity who are looking for Data Integration Developer to join their Data & Design team.
You will responsible for designing and developing data products and services that make data available across the organisation by connecting systems, business processes and data warehouse platforms. These data pipelines ensure that the data used by the organisation is fit-for purpose, accurate, correct and timely.
As well as developing new data integration pipelines, this role involves maintaining and monitoring
The data platform - ensuring that the key ingestion (Informatica), storage (Snowflake) and visualisation (Tableau) tools are working effectively to support the business.
What you need for this role:
You will have the following:
- Strong SQL & relational database experience.
- Extensive experience using ETL tools and developing data integrations using these tools (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Microsoft SSIS, Alteryx)
- Proven previous hands-on experience of analysis, design and development within an integration application environment including Understanding and implementation of standard integration design patterns.
- Skills in managing source control for continuous integration and expert in tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Github, MS TFS. Knowledge of SFDX for packaging solutions
- Development of Canonical Data Models for messaging-based integration. Management and development of API's and API management toolsets e.g. MuleSoft, apigee etc.
- Experience in design and development of Data Warehouse solutions and latest patterns and practices for modern data warehousing toolsets e.g. Snowflake
- Awareness of data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) and data structures best suited for reporting needs.
- Listening skills, excellent customer service skills and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Keeps up to date with latest trends and technologies and can make recommendations into Dogs Trust technology Forum on proposed new technologies
- Experience working remotely and in the office with teams X Attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
What you will get in return:
£50K-£60k Depending on experience and working for a well-established org.
What you need to do next:
Apply with your most updated CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.