Digital Project and Product Lead, London
Permanent. Hybrid working (Office 2 times/week)
£38,000- £39,000 Plus excellent Benefits.
(Salary rise in first year)
We are looking for a Digital Project and Product Lead to project manage delivery of digital transformation priorities, ensuring solutions are optimised for the charity's digital audiences, improve engagement and meet their strategic objectives.
You will lead on the scoping of some key new digital transformation projects. Your role will feed into the strategic vision of new and existing digital projects and products.
You will design solutions and embed high quality digital products that are relevant, engaging, and effective for end users. The project started last year, which relates to what their volunteers require.
They aim by Q1/Q2 to reach the testing stage of the project- so there will be the launch of a new product. The overall team focus is currently on 6 projects (specific detail to be discussed).
An established charity based in the City of London. You will be the third person joining the Team- they currently have 2 others in similar posts- (focusing on 1 large and a smaller project- your focus will be similar).
Detailed role duties include;
The ideal candidate;
- At least 2 year's experience of being responsible for the launch of a complex product.
- Strong Project Management background - working across complex projects and specifically on managing large scale projects.
- Excellent Digital Background and Digital Product Management experience is essential.
- Experience of working on Service Design- being able to innovate and come up with new ideas.
- Having a Business Analyst background is beneficial- having been involved audience and users in designing a new project.
- UX experience/User experience -having worked on a UX research project and service Design.
- Excellent communication skills.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.