Morgan Hunt IT
IT Service Delivery Manager
My client is a leading Charity who are looking for a IT Service Delivery Manager to work closely with the Head of IT and focus on the IT plans and strategy.
You will ensure that getting the charity is getting the best value from out IT vendors by negotiating contracts that are aligned to the requirements and ensuring that vendors are delivering against their contractual commitments.
You will identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs through the rationalisation of our IT vendors, initiating tender processes as required. You will work with the Head of IT to ensure that there is a clear product strategy and roadmap for each vendor and service to maintain the supportability of our systems and take advantage of new functionality, remediating technical debt.
What you need to be successful:
My client is looking for someone who is:
- Outcome focused individual with strong grounding in technology and infrastructure and experience working in similar positions.
- Strong understanding of current and emerging platform technologies and practices, and how other organisations are employing them.
- Strong experience in using technology and infrastructure to maximise productivity and underpin excellent service delivery, with an excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills including writing and delivering reports and presentations.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in complex environments where resources required for success may not be in direct control of this role e.g. vendors and partners.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with ability to personally demonstrate accountability and commitment to developing a strong culture of accountability and excellence.
- Broad understanding of technologies sufficient to be able to challenge technical teams and vendors specifically in relevance to problem management and Technical Debt remediation.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, and good understanding of core ITIL processes and their interconnections.
- Excellent third-party management skills and ability to maximise return on technology and software spend.
What you get in return:
£45,000 - £55,000 with benefits and working for a leading UK charity
What you need to do next:
Apply with you most updated CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.