IT Support Engineer, London
Hybrid working (frequency of being in office is 3 times per week)
£28,000 Plus excellent Benefits.
A leading charity in London are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer based in London. This is a newly created role.
The purpose of the role is to provide day to day support to the charity's users, by resolving IT incidents- the candidate will be using their technical knowledge, to provide technical support 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line. The IT Support Engineer will have the ability to act on their own intuitive to manage IT requests. They will use their excellent customer service skills to provide a very high level of service.
Excellent career progression is offered here. You will be joining a supportive, very friendly and inclusive small team and reporting to the IT Operations Manager.
They are fully committed to equality, diversity and inclusivity.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer in London-
- Provide technical support within a Service Desk function using their own intuitive and ability to be self-sufficient on a day-to-day basis.
- Allocate priorities & managing IT requests using the ticketing system by logging/updating/closing service requests, queries and incidents in the most effective way.
- Manage some 3rd line requests as and when required otherwise, to 3rd party partners or other internal teams if unable to resolve the issue on their own- shwing the ambition to manage 3rd line requests will enable you to excel in this role.
- Manage user accounts using Azure Active Directory and act as a system administrator for IT systems.
Required experience of the IT Support Engineer in London-
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Technologies- Azure Active Directory, Intune, End Point Security
- Office 365, Intune, experience with Windows 10- working knowledge of mobile and hardware technologies
- Experience of using IT Ticketing and logging systems
- The ability to be highly persuasive, and can find ways to overcome conflict and challenges.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be proactive and have the ability to prioritise.
- Since this is a mid-level role, you need to have good experience of working in 1st and 2nd line, but be ambitious to take on 3rd line issues.
- Having an interest in Mental Health due to the nature of the type of charity.
- CompTIA qualification/ Degree/ Qualification in Microsoft 365
What you get in return-
- A competitive benefits package, including Flexible working and Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- There is a potential offering of completing an IT course in your first 6 months- the Team is very supportive.
- w/c 4th October
- Two stage Interview Process.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.