Are you a Quality Assurance/Test Automation Analyst, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at a high reputable Trade Union and Professional Membership body, with an array of exciting possibilities?
The purpose of the role is to use your passion, positive thinking, and your testing skills to support the organisation's local team. You will bring in your excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and a background in software testing and test automation. You'll be efficient, accurate, show real customer focus, be inquisitive and be willing to learn and question..
The team are very collaborative. The Development and QA team are strongly collaborative - it is a high functional team, there are no silos. You will have excellent management- supporting you on your career pathway.
It is a very exciting time to join as several new systems will be in place and they are going through a CRM transition.
Up to £45K (Excellent Benefits package including 32 days of a/l and 8% Pension Contribution).
The Role -
- Deputise for Head of QA as needed
- Lead the QA & Test Team in ensuring software products, platforms and solutions meet the defined quality standards
- Responsible for defining quality standards in collaboration with the Quality Assurance and Test Manager
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Test Manager to deliver an automated testing framework for the organisation
- Testing of software and system releases
- Work with third-party suppliers and partners to plan and define release dates and testing schedules
- Using industry tools to test software solutions across devices and operating systems
- Track test cases, stories and bugs through to resolution
- Define and perform acceptance, functional and integration tests
- Implement and maintain automated tests where possible
To be successful you will have -
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sitecore
- Knowledge of Selenium Framework
- Experience of Agile software development testing methods
- Be able to lead/mentor a team
- Advise on testing requirements in accordance with roadmaps and project specifications
- Provide reports / feedback on progress throughout iterations and roadmap development cycles in accordance with implementations, roadmaps, and project specification timescales
- Risk Management
- Design, develop and execute Integration tests and experience in UI automation testing
- Be self- motivated and technical
*Two stage interview process*
What you get in return-
- An excellent benefits package which includes 32 days of annual leave, broad range of learning development opportunities, award-winning health and wellbeing programme, ability to mainly remote work, Employee Assistance Programme, compressed hours allowing you to work a 4-day week, or you can be flexible around how you manage 70 hours over 10 days.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.