We have a current opportunity for a Maintenance Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Glasgow.
An office-based role managing the repairs and safety certification for all rental properties, from first report to completion, ensuring all jobs are completed, contractors invoicing is up-to-date and that the maintenance department is running smoothly.
- Log repairs received by telephone and email onto the system (SME Professional) and liaise with the relevant parties to manage the repair to through to completion
- Updating Property Managers, landlords and tenants on the process of repairs
- Monitoring outstanding invoices and chasing any late payments, checking and adding contractor invoices to SME Professional
- Providing support to Property Managers and Viewing Agents to ensure properties are ready to market with minimum vacant period
- Liaising with landlords, contractors, and relevant parties in dealing with insurance claims *
- Ensuring HMO compliance where applicable
- Overall responsibility for key log
- Answer and deal with general telephone enquiries.
- General daily administrative duties.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm Benefits: Company Sick Pay, Annual "Me Time" on your anniversary, company-funded opportunity to gain the ARLA/PropertyMark Level 6 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management - Scotland
The successful candidate will have great attention to detail, confident communication skills, with time-management, organisational and multi-tasking capabilities being core strengths. You must have relevant and recent experience (at least 2 years) in a similar role, confidence in using Microsoft Outlook and Word, and experience using SME Professional would be beneficial.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.