Morgan Hunt is delighted to be working with a prestigious further educational college in South Hampshire to help employ an experienced engineering professional for their full-time Marine engineering lecturer role. If you're looking for a temporary position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The roles are open to professionals with teaching experience but also those wishing to get into education to help develop and nurture the next generation of marine engineering professionals.
The Marine engineering lecturer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
The Marine engineering lecturer will need to have:
- Teaching qualification - PTLLS or DTLLS or Cert Ed
- Ideally have recent experience in delivering level 2 and 3 City & Guilds in Marine Electrical, Engineering and boat building
- Ideally have worked in a lecturer or technician role
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for this Marine engineering lecturer role in South Hampshire, apply and send over your most updated CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.