Mental Health Job Retention Specialist
£13- 15 p/h
Morgan Hunt is working to recruit in West Yorkshire for a Mental Health Job Retention Specialist to start as soon as possible.
This role is an ongoing role and will involve 1:1 work as well as case work.
The successful candidate will have experience and understanding of Mental Health, Previous Case Work experience & Flexibility.
* Provide 1:1 job retention support to a caseload of clients with mental health difficulties to return to work after a period of sickness and retain their employment
* Undertake induction, assessments, action planning and reviews with clients to help them achieve their work based goals
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* Previous Experience in a Similar role & Mental Health Experience
* GSCE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above
* Minimum of 2 years' experience supporting a caseload of clients with a wide range of complex and varied needs and from diverse backgrounds
* An in-date DBS with the update service or willingness to apply for one
* Available immediately
If you are interested, please apply today for more information.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.