A national charity is looking to recruit an Outreach Worker based in Birmingham to engage rough sleepers into the service. The role is a to work with people who are homeless and in need of temporary accommodation.
As a Outreach Worker you will be helping homeless people who require support accessing services.
* Key working with young people to build successful and trusting relationships
* Keeping record of work done with clients in the form of support plans
* Risk assessing individuals
* Engaging with young people to help them access the services
The successful candidate for the role of Outreach Worker in Birmingham will have:
* Experience working with adults or young people who have experienced homelessness and/or outreach related work
* Knowledge of housing legislation
* An understanding of homelessness and the issues that people face
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable young people
* Some knowledge surrounding housing legislation
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on signed up to the update service
This role as Outreach Worker In Birmingham gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with children and young people. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.