Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Health Membership body to recruit for a Programme Manager!
Contract Type - Temporary for 3 months
Location - London
Hours - Full Time
Pay - £19ph PAYE
Hybrid - Yes
Details of Programme Manager role:
* Line manage Project Support staff
* Ensuring projects meet deadlines including:
* Organising sampling methods and data collection tools
* Analysing qualitative and quantitative data
* Producing reports
* Manage financial administration of the project
* Manage all data
Experience required of the Programme Manager:
* Experience of working in a Healthcare organisation
* Experience of line management
* Confident user of SPSS or other statistical packages
* Report working and editing skills
* Experience of managing large electronic databases
If you have the skills and experience for this Programme Manager role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.