Morgan Hunt are currently working with a well-established Young People's Charity in their search for an interim Project Manager to manage the delivery of programmes and projects, focused on the organisations strategy and key operational areas.
You work in collaboration with Senior Responsible Owners and Sponsors of programmes/projects to provide people, culture, process and digital solutions that will ensure successful delivery of projects.
You will lead on the scoping, design and delivery of projects, including agreeing objectives, benefits and plans with key stakeholders and manage process updates through the delivery. You will be responsible for creating and managing project documentation, managing resource allocation and budgets as well as quality assurance and providing direction and support to project teams.
The successful candidate will have experience working on large, complex programmes of work (with an appreciate of people, cultural, process and digital aspects). You will have experience within the Public or Charity Sector, having either volunteered yourself or worked with Volunteers. You will be an experienced Project Manager, capable of delivery as well as being responsive, motivating and adaptable forward-thinker.
It is an exciting time to join a team which will provide strong development and progression opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real impact across the organisation and to service users. The organisation offers 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 3 extra days over Christmas.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Hybrid or Remote (ad hoc attendance)
Annual Salary: £41,000 - £43,000
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract (18 months or more)
- Lead and facilitate the scoping, design, and delivery of projects
- Agree project objectives, benefits, and plans for delivering these with key stakeholders
- Define project tasks and manage resource requirements accordingly
- Lead on the creation, ownership, and maintenance of project documentation (including programme definition, project initiation, exception reports, risk and issues, user stories)
- Develop and manage project schedules and progress updates
- Develop other required project documentation such as RAID logs and finance sheets
- Support Senior Responsible Owners and Sponsors with programme/project governance
- Manage programme and project budgets
- Provide direction and support to project teams
- Manage effective stakeholder engagement and communications
- Manage quality assurance
- Continuously monitor risks and issues
- Manage exceptions and changes in programmes and projects
- Help maintain and continuously improve programme and project management framework
- Strong track record of delivering complex projects, involving multiple stakeholder across people, culture, process and digital solutions
- Experience of utilising and working with project management tools
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellence in practical aspects of project management
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work collaboratively with and influence a range of stakeholders
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Willingness to challenge constructively and receive challenge
- Comfortable in conflict resolution and balancing competing demands from stakeholders
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager based in London.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.