Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
Our client is on the lookout for a knowledgeable Property professional, ideally one of which that has experience working across the Housing Sector be it public or Private. Are you one of the following:
- Someone looking to step in to a Team Leader or Management role?
- An experienced Manager or Senior Manager, maybe looking to reduce responsibility to allow for a better work life balance?
- Currently in a role of a similar nature, and looking for a change of environment or just a new challenge?
Within this role you will be responsible for managing a small team, a small number of schemes and variety of different projects. You will have an opportunity of working with an experienced Head of Property Management who is willing to cater to any of the above.
- Experienced? great, this client can be flexible around approach if deliverable's are being met.
- Aspiring to develop? Great, this client will work with you in taking your next career steps.
- In a stagnant, similar position? Great, this client will re-ignite your passion for the sector.
Obviously the role will include all the generic responsibilities:
- Ensuring your teams compliance and statutory obligations are met through the correct service delivery when carrying out works orders on servicing, repairs, estates and planned works for the organisations property & places management services
- Taking accountability for the delivery of these objectives and key performance indicators as agreed with the Group strategic plans and targets.
- Working in partnership with finance colleagues to enable effective and accurate budget management, including preparing monthly cash flow information, expenditure updates, service charge implications and budget forecast.
- Managing repairs and renewals carried out by gas, electrical, plumbing, drainage and all other services, contractors under the stewardship of the business area.
- Delivery of cyclical servicing programmes/repairs, ensuring economies of scale and value for money across the area is maximised and contracts are delivered collaboratively with contractors, colleagues and partners in order to ensure they are delivered within targets, budget and to agreed quality standards.
This role is based in the East London, will have a combination of office and remote working and the position is a full time role. If you could be interested, then please send an application through. Alternatively, get in contact with us or email your details through for a confidential discussion.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.