Hours: 08:40-15:15 | Weekly | Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Start Date: ASAP
Temp Role- £90 - £100 per day
Are you looking for a full time Psychology Teacher position in a Sixth Form College in Newcastle? An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Psychology Lecturer to join a Sixth Form College to start immediately. The Psychology Lecturer will deliver A Level Psychology to FE students.
Ideally, having had experience as a Psychology Lecturer or in a similar role
Experience And Qualifications
- Degree in the relevant subject
Other essential requirements include:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this Psychology Lecturer position please apply today and we will be in touch with further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK or hold a relevant work visa. During the application process, you are required to:
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Proof of ID ( Assistance can be given, should you not have any of the above documents)
We also have other Part-time, Full-time, Daily, Long- term and Permanent roles. so if you would like to be considered please get in touch with us or Apply today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.