A charitable organisation is looking to recruit a Receptionist in Derby to work full time in a temporary role to help with their reception and administration duties. The role is based in Derby and is temporary.
The role of Receptionist in Derby will involve working front of house alongside those within the charity and helping the department with any relevant duties. You will be based within a busy service where clients are seen face to face so the candidate needs to be comfortable working within this environment and understanding of the needs of the customers.
* Dealing with reception responsibilities and being the first point of contact for the service
* Carrying out administrative duties
* Data Entry work
* Telephone work
The successful candidate for the role for Receptionist in Derby will have:
* Previous experience working within a reception role within a public sector organisation
* Experience of working under pressure and juggling multiple responsibilities when required
* Be available immediately or on 1 weeks notice
* Hold an enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on the update service.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.