Are you interested in Recruitment Consultant jobs, recruitment agency jobs or sales jobs in Manchester? Morgan Hunt is looking for several recruitment consultants to join our team - apply today!
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Recruitment Agency
In this Recruitment Consultant opportunity in Manchester, you will join Morgan Hunt, a leading UK recruitment agency, primarily focused on recruiting people into public sector organisations. In this role, you will be recruiting for clients with the social housing sector.
We pride ourselves on our values: respect, determination, integrity, understanding, teamwork and fun. Our clients choose us for our values driven approach, so we want people who will also live these values.
As a member of the team, your development and wellbeing is our top priority. You will be working in a supportive and encouraging environment where you'll work with and be guided by recruiters with a wealth of experience. They'll train you and help you achieve your career goals.
In this Recruitment Consultant job, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out sales calls and client visits
- Negotiating with clients and candidates
- Interviewing candidates face to face effectively establishing their key strengths
- Matching candidates' skills and attributes to client's job specifications
- Delivering end to end consultancy service, exceeding client and candidate expectations
- Conducting regular formalised reviews with key clients, acting upon feedback, offering innovative solutions, and constantly seeking to improve our service
- Developing a strong knowledge of our client and candidate database, maintain constant updates, and ensure compliance with data entry requirements
- Resourcing candidates
- Researching prospect clients, making telephone calls to establish needs and obtaining an appointment to visit
Skills & experience
- Hold at least one year's experience working as a recruitment consultant
- Have a proven track record of meeting targets
- Be self-motivated
- Have outstanding sales and customer service skills
- Possess the ability to build solid and long-lasting relationships
- Be able to effectively sell and market yourself and your candidates
- Be highly organised
- Have a desire to make a difference
- Clear career pathway
- Ongoing professional development
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped, industry leading commission structure
- Flexible working
- Relaxed dress code
- Pension scheme contributions
- 23 days annual leave as standard, with work anniversary granted as additional day of leave each year
- 1 additional day awarded for each full year's service and thereafter up to a maximum of 28 days
- Employee volunteer days - 2 days additional leave per annum to participate in volunteering projects
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership
- Internal referral scheme bonuses
- Restaurant discount schemes
- Interest free season ticket loan
If you are interested in the position of Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.