Morgan Hunt is an award winning, specialist recruitment consultancy, with more than 20 years of success as a leading market provider in a variety of industries in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
Our vibrant office is based in the heart of the City, just a brief walk from Liverpool Street Station, very close to local amenities and shops. Due to our vision of growth, we are recruiting a Finance Recruitment Consultant, to take over a temporary desk within our Accountancy and Finance team.
We reward hard work and celebrate success in offering our consultants significant benefits including; competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and incentives; exceptional personalised training plans; clearly mapped progression routes.
The ideal candidate
- Experience of recruitment within a Finance team is ideal, but we can look at people who are driven, determined and excited by the challenge it may bring
- Confident with undertaking Business Development
- Good research skills and the desire to be an expert in your field
- Desire to develop relationships and ability to create rapport with people at all levels, face to face and on the phone
- Background in recruitment or sales would be an advantage, but is not essential
- A great team player, able to act as a ''buddy to new starters''
- Willingness to go above and beyond to exceed expectations
- A sense of urgency, ability to work to deadlines
- Positivity and determination
Key role responsibilities
- Takes ownership of candidate pool generation through
- Targeted advertising and networking through LinkedIn and other relevant professional media sources
- Monitoring job boards
- Generating referrals
- Administrative compliance - effectively registering candidates to build candidate database
- Ensures that all aspects of candidate care, both prior to and post placement, are delivered to Morgan Hunt's standards - ensuring continuity of communication
Business Generation & Client Management
- Self-motivated to generate new business through cold sales calls
- Positively grows both personal and Morgan Hunt brand
- Prioritises business opportunities correctly
- Develops relationships with clients to ensure repeat business secured
- Consistent telephone contact
- Conducting effective meetings
- Proactively seeking service reviews
- Consistently meeting set deadlines
- Develops specialist knowledge of chosen sector
- Identifies both market and client information and shares information internally through forums etc.
Additional Company perks
We care about your well-being and want you to feel motivated and appreciated. To reward you for your hard work we have a ton of additional perks ranging from discounts to social events. Imagination is key - if you can imagine it, we can create it.
- Quarterly Awards with prizes varying from a bottle of champagne to International travel
- Regular Socials with the team
- Fresh fruit
- Season Ticket Loans
- Summer and Christmas Party
- Discounted Gym membership and plenty more!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.