We have a current opportunity for a Residential Support Worker on a temporary to permanent basis. The position will be based in Burton-On-Trent. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Title: Residential Support Worker
Job Type: Temporary
Industry: Social Care - Supported Living
In this Residential Support Worker opportunity in Burton-on-Trent, you will join an organisation who help people with substance misuse related issues and seek help in a rehabilitation centre.
In this Residential Support Worker job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working 12 hour shifts - helping those In the facility with complex needs
- Ensuring each resident Is on track with their support plan tailored to them
- Raising any causes for concern on health and safety
- Being a constant for residents In the facility - listening to their needed / concerns and helping them cope
Skills & experience
- A DBS Adult cleared needed - Issued In 12 months or on the update service
- Proved track record of working with Adults with complex needs
- Willing to help and go out of your way to help each resident when required
- Comfortable working 12 hour shifts
If you meet the above criteria please apply within.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.