I am currently recruiting for an Administrator on a temporary basis with a Higher Education client based in Glasgow. The role is full-time Monday-Friday and a hybrid style of working is accepted.
The aim of the role is to provide a range of administrative and support services to team or business unit.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and support administrative tasks and processes across the team, in support of team outcomes, including formatting of school publications.
- Provide support to groups and committees including preparation for meetings, minuting and subsequent preparation of minutes as required.
- Diarise and arrange meetings, etc. as reasonably required.
- Set short term priorities or work schedule, follow up on requisite actions, escalating issues and reporting accordingly to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Provide support to team members to produce content and gather information.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the team.
- Collaborate with colleagues and participate in team and/or group meeting as required.
- Resolve issues, applying sound judgement based on experience, largely without reference to others to provide an effective service and clear advice to colleagues and customers.
Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Either: Ability to demonstrate the competencies required to undertake the duties associated with this level of post having acquired the necessary knowledge and skills in a similar role.
- Or: Scottish Credit and Qualification Framework level 5 or 6 [National 5 or 6, Scottish Vocational Qualification level 2 or 3] or equivalent, and experience of personal development in a similar role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to undertake assigned tasks in a timely manner and to an acceptable standard
- Initiative and judgement to plan or schedule workdays and weeks ahead, and to respond to changing requirements and resolve problems independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Office365 Word skills (ability to apply/ follow formatting templates)
- Ability to communicate clearly, clarifying requirements, responding to colleagues and customers
- Ability to record meeting minutes.
Please apply below if you are interested in this position.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.