I am recruiting for an Assistant Customer Services Manager on a permanent basis based in Glasgow.
The ACSM has overall responsibility for assisting the CSM to manage the Centre/CSR(s) and to meet the highest standard of customer service and renewals. The role is extremely varied and you will be expected to handle multiple tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
* Help your CSM and CSR(s) to meet the highest standard of customer service and understand the needs of Centre customers.
* Support your CSM with renewals and any company initiatives.
* Effectively handle enquiries from clients, the Customer Service Manager and the management team.
* Work as one team with your CSM/CSR(s) to deliver targets - including opening, closing and daily check standards.
* Ensuring the Centre building/facilities are of the expected high standards at all times.
* Support the client move in/move out procedures and turnaround of vacant offices/MRs with full completion of associated paperwork to schedule.
* Ensue preparation and maintenance of company accounts and client files.
* Support your CSM in the client renewal process.
* Deal with and oversee the CSR(s) ability to handle customer/visitor enquiries professionally.
* Assist and ensure all secretarial/administrative/customer invoicing/chasing customer payments etc. are completed accurately.
* Get to know Centre customers and their businesses to promote business awareness and upselling opportunities.
* Ensure your Centre looks and is run professionally to meet the expectations of customers and their visitors by performing regular housekeeping checks.
* Liaise with suppliers to include instruction of maintenance works and ensuring costs are kept to a minimum.
* Handle all purchasing and Centre stock control (in liaison with the Purchasing Manager).
* Be trained in all AV equipment and handle all IT/Telephony (liaising with Silver lining) to successfully handle customer enquiries.
* Providing administrative and sales support to the Company Directors.
* Managing the daily and weekly tasks of the team ensuring all responsibilities are covered and high standards are met.
* Manage all aspects of invoicing to include billing, account queries and debt collection.
* Dealing with telecoms enquiries to include moves & changes, faults and upkeep of data records.
* Assist in marketing by ensuring empty offices are set up to company show standards.
* Assisting in the process of the client move in by managing the inventories, issuing of keys & passes.
* Ensuring company standards are adhered to by conducting the Quality Standards Audit monthly.
* Oversee CSR(s) on a day-to-day basis and manage the Centre/CSR(s) in the absence of the CSM e.g.
inform CSR(s) the day's priority and delegate jobs as necessary.
* Conduct all 'Back to Work' interviews in conjunction with the CSM.
* Conduct and attend regular 1:1 review meetings with your CSR(s) and provide feedback to your CSM and
If you are interested in applying for this job, please call 07760119944.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.