Morgan Hunt has an opportunity for a Building Services Manager on a permanent basis to be based in Aberdeen.
Their sustained expansion over the years has made it possible for them to provide significant projects, infrastructure, residential and commercial projects, and facilities management for clients across the country. They have also been able to invest in the company, the future of people, and communities.
As of right now, they have locations all over Scotland, the North of England, and the Midlands. Their size and talents enable them to take on significant issues and establish long-lasting, win-win partnerships. As they create services and infrastructure that will last the test of time, they simultaneously think locally and collaborate with their stakeholders and the supply chain.
In the end, everything they do is focused on advancing in a safe manner toward a future that is sustainable for our people, our communities, and our business.
The Building Services Manager is responsible for the management and maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems within a building or group of buildings. The role involves supervising a team of technicians and contractors to ensure the smooth operation of building services and compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations. The Building Services Manager also works closely with other departments to provide technical expertise and support for projects related to building systems.
- Manage and coordinate all building services including mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Plan and implement a preventive maintenance program to ensure all equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
- Supervise and manage a team of technicians and contractors, providing direction, guidance, and training as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations and codes.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with tenants, stakeholders, and service providers.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including facilities management, construction, and design, to provide technical expertise and support for projects related to building systems.
- Manage and track departmental budgets and expenses, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to building services, including emergency response plans and environmental sustainability initiatives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all building services activities, including maintenance logs, service requests, and inventory.
- Stay up to date with new technologies, trends, and best practices in building services management.
The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, there is a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, Pension, and professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in the position of Building Services Manager in Aberdeen, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.