Morgan Hunt is partnering with a Higher Education client in Glasgowin their search for a Commercial Contracts Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Frameworks and Contracts, the role will include extensive engagement with Estates Facilities Services Contractors and Client's Stakeholders as well as working closely with the Framework and Contracts team. You will lead the function of Contracts Supervisors in managing Contractor Performance and engaging with Stakeholders to obtain representative feedback on performance and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The role will also involve extensive engagement with the Support Services Team to obtain regular and accurate SLA performance data.
The Performance Manager will drive Contractor performance delivery improvements across Estates Facility Services to align with Facilities Services Customer Service Strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities: (but not limited to)
- Develop, implement, and manage a Facilities Services Contractor Performance (FSCP) Strategy and Plan to set standards and align with the Framework and Contracts and Customer Services Strategies on behalf of the Head of Frameworks and Contracts. Central to the FSCP Strategy will be service excellence and value for money, delivered to achieve continuous improvement in contracted services for the University.
- Establish and manage an effective and relevant KPI Framework to accurately inform Contractor performance outcomes against SLAs and establish Contractor goals and targets that align and support Facilities Services Plans, Strategies and objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies required to undertake the duties associated with this level of post having acquired the necessary professional knowledge and management skills in a similar or number of different specialist roles; OR Scottish Credit Qualification Framework level 9 10 or 11 (Ordinary /Honours Degree, Post Graduate Qualification), or equivalent, including being professionally qualified in a relevant discipline, with a broad range of professional experience in a management role (s).
- Full comprehensive knowledge of contract mechanisms to support performance management.
- Specialist knowledge of Standard Construction Forms of Contract, in particular NEC Forms.
- Expert knowledge of and experience in managing and auditing performance against Service Level Agreements.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.