We have a current opportunity for a Senior Site Manager Inverness on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Inverness. For further information about this position please apply.
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Site Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Inverness. For further information about this position please apply.
Are you interested in, Senior Site Agent jobs or Senior Site Management jobs within the construction industry based in Inverness? You will have the opportunity to be working for a Tier 1 Contractor who has coverage across the UK.
Tier 1 contractor is looking for a Senior Site Manager to join their team - apply today!
Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
This tier-one contractor is made up of six business units, Group Functions, Construction, Highways, Infrastructure, Utilities, and Property, and as a group, their purpose is to sustainably deliver construction and infrastructure services that are vital to the UK.
At the core of all their projects is technical excellence, utilising the latest building methods and innovations to ensure we offer the best value to our clients as sustainable as possible.
Their projects are those that support the local communities we work in, helping them thrive and progress. They are collaborative, trusted, and focused in all that they do, and their people are essential in helping them achieve their goals.
You can enjoy remote working, flexible hours, and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects of all sizes and complexities.
In this Senior Site Manager's job opportunity based in Inverness; you will have an excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 contractor based in the Northeast.
- Providing leadership, guidance, and mentoring to members of the project team as appropriate
- Effectively managing any project delays
- Ensuring dimensional controls are in place from the outset and are utilised accordingly.
- Completing daily site diary as outlined on BIM 360 Field platform.
- Plan, implement, and monitor site logistics.
- The coordination and control of the project, including staff, labour, and sub-contractors, from the construction phase through to completion and handover to the Client.
- Ensuring compliance with Quality Control and Quality Management policies, processes, and procedures as prescribed on the company's Management System
- Ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety Management System (HSMS) as prescribed on the businesses Management System
- Effectively communicating with the Design Team to ensure the timely release of design information.
- Building and maintaining good relations with clients, design teams, and neighbours as well as any other stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- A Construction or Civil Engineering related degree or a trade background with construction management experience
- Leadership experience in the construction industry
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified.
- Competent in Health and Safety practice
- First aid knowledge
- A member of the CIOB, ICE, or CEng (Desirable)
Salary between £50-£60K DOE. Car Allowance / Company Car. They have a matched pension scheme of up to 7.5%. 26 days' annual leave bank holidays (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday) Enhanced family-friendly policies. Employee Share Scheme options (Share Save and Share Incentive Plan other benefits.
If you are interested in the position of Senior Site Manager in Inverness, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.