A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to be part of a dynamic and modern property consultancy in Glasgow, this organisation is currently going through a successful stage of winning projects and is now looking to add a new Project Manager to their experienced team. The company have a unique approach to project delivery and value staff development, as well as a core focus on the quality of work. If you are looking for a change from the large corporate environment and a more autonomous role or simply a change from a similar role then this position should be considered.
Key headline details below on what to expect with this opportunity;
- Work with a quickly growing successful organisation who are a specialist in commercial projects throughout the UK.
- Run large projects independently managing the front-end process from feasibility through to completion.
- Work with a team of like minded professionals who you can learn and develop from.
- Gain first-hand experience working with the Director of Project Management, progress your skill set and learn how to run a mixture of project types at anyone time.
- Receive a very competitive package that reflects your ability, alongside a flexible hybrid working policy
- Work on some of the top commercial & residential projects that Scotland can offer!
If these headlines peak your interest then please apply and I'll get in touch to discuss your application.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.