Morgan Hunt are working with a leading manufactuer based outside of Glasgow, who requre a Full Stack Developer. This leading organisation are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Full Stack Developer that takes pride in their work.
We are looking for forward thinking, enthusiastic individuals to join their team.
You will be keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of our fast-growing organisation.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Full Stack Developer will include:
* Full website development
* Design client-side and server-side architecture
* Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
* Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
* Write effective APIs
* Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
* Create security and data protection settings
* Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
* Write technical documentation
* Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software What experience you need to be the successful
Full Stack Developer:
* ASP.Net Web API
* Node and Express
* Web Api design and development
* Developing of REST, SOAP and JSON Api's
* Development of data layer access code (Entity Framework / ADO)
* Development of Web applications
* UX/UI design
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.