We have a current opportunity for a Network Engineer on a 6 month contract. The position will be based in Inverness with a high regarded organisation.
* Security requirements are met & guaranteed.
* Access is restricted to the tools & resources.
* All other network resources are adequately secured in accordance with client security policies.
* Assist with the creation and update of network standards ensuring that network is deployed and operate in accordance with client requirements and standards.
* Provide remote technical support in relation to network issues across multiple locations
* Document and report any network issues and risk
* Provide advice on network technology advancements making recommendations for ongoing improvements to client networks.
* Develop and maintain up to date any training and onboarding documentation
* Develop and maintain an up-to-date documentation of client's network, architecture, network inventory, fault-resolution and process improvement.
* Proactively monitor the infrastructure for issues and perform capacity planning.
Experience & Technologies/Tools
* Strong network engineering related experience
* Operating knowledge of common LAN and WAN technologies, IP and associated layer-4 protocols
* Good knowledge and experience of Firewalls in networks as well as management of security policies
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.