This leading organisation in the is looking for an experienced Power BI Developer to join their team.
They are looking for an individual who can act as a lead within their team and someone who has a strong mix of the following skills:
The Role This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Manage all aspects of the report development life cycle, from capturing requirements to delivery including maintenance.
* Work closely with clients to scope reporting requirements.
* Evaluate and improve BI reporting.
* Maintain and develop the organisations SQL database.
* The go to in the organisation for system data and reporting.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all the below, but a good proportion):
* Commercial experience using Dynamics 365 as a data source is essential
* Extensive experience of the report development lifecycle
* Strong Power BI skills, with experience in areas such as DAX and dashboard development experience
* Excellent SQL Skills Other skills The organisation is looking for,
* Excellent stakeholder management experience
* An excellent communicator
* Problem solving and analysis skills
* A self-starter with excellent organisation skills
* A great team player who can build strong working relationships within the organisation
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.