Morgan Hunt's public sector client are currently looking to recruit a Product Manager to join their team based remotely for an initial 12 month period.
You will be responsible for one or more products within their area to ensure they deliver value, realise the intended benefits and meet the roadmap objectives.
* Work with Associate and Senior Product managers with cross functional teams to deliver outcomes
* Build relationships with customers and stakeholders
* Participate in the product community of practice
* May have future line management responsibility
* Focused on outcomes and maximising value delivered, you understand what customers need using an evidence based approach to define products and manage competing priorities.
* Knowledge of Agile and Lean practices
* Strong stakeholder management skills, ideally working in a multi stakeholder environment
* Sound analysis skills Setting Direction
* Take a global view of their domain, understands the wider context of the work and how this impacts the overall user experience of the services their products support
* Manage scope of product iterations, knowing what good looks like with a sharp eye for viability. Engaging People
* Demonstrable success by prioritising work in a complex problem space
* Make evidence based decisions and is data-focused
This role has been deemed inside IR35 by the client. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for, a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.