We have a current opportunity for a Administrator Grade 5 on a temporary basis with a Higher Education client. The position will be based in Glasgow and is full time (Mon-Fri) with a hybrid working approach welcomed. The role will be for 3 months in the first instance, with the opportunity to extend.
Requirements as follows:
-Proven skills in planning, organising and prioritising effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent IT skills including a detailed operational knowledge of spreadsheets and databases.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work effectively with little supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time to pre-determined deadlines.
Experience of dealing effectively with a wide range of customers and staff at all levels in an organisation, using initiative and judgement to proactively resolve issues.
Please apply below with your CV attached.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.