We have a current opportunity for a Quality Site Manager Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based on site in Tain North West Highlands. For further information about this position please apply.
We have a current opportunity for a Quality Assurance Construction Site Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based on-site in Tain. For further information about this position please apply.
Are you interested in, Clerk of works jobs or Quality monitoring Site Management jobs within the construction industry based in Tain? You will have the opportunity to be working for a Tier 1 Contractor who has coverage across the UK.
Tier 1 contractor is looking for a Quality Assurance Site Manager to join their team - apply today!
Job Title: Quality Assurance Construction Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
This tier-one contractor is made up of six business units, Group Functions, Construction, Highways, Infrastructure, Utilities, and Property, and as a group, their purpose is to sustainably deliver construction and infrastructure services that are vital to the UK.
At the core of all their projects is technical excellence, utilising the latest building methods and innovations to ensure we offer the best value to our clients as sustainably as possible.
Their projects are those that support the local communities we work in, helping them thrive and progress. They are collaborative, trusted, and focused in all that they do, and their people are essential in helping them achieve their goals.
You can enjoy remote working, flexible hours, and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects of all sizes and complexities.
In this Clerk of works / Quality control job opportunity based in the Highlands; you will have an excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 contractor who has coverage UK-wide.
- Meeting with clients to understand their business needs.
- Developing company quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Matching processes with standards
- Coordinating activity required to meet quality standards.
- Conducting internal audits and inspections
- Presenting project proposals to clients
- Discussing materials with suppliers
- Writing management and technical reports
- Overseeing budgets
- Collecting and sharing statistics
- Dealing with any issues that arise with customers or projects.
- Staying on top of customer expectations
- Following legal regulations
- Working on-site and in an office.
Skills & experience
- HND / Degree Construction Management or equivalent
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of industry regulations
- Understanding of business management principles
- Working knowledge of relevant software tools and computer literacy
- Attention to detail.
Salary between £45-£55K DOE. Car Allowance / Company Car. They have a matched pension scheme of up to 7.5%. 26 day's annual leave bank holidays (with the opportunity to buy or sell holidays) Enhanced family-friendly policies. Employee Share Scheme options (Share Save and Share Incentive Plan other benefits.
If you are interested in the position of Quality Control Site Manager in Inverness, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.