Morgan Hunt is delighted to working with an award winning firm of Landscape Architects in Glasgow as we look to appoint a key member of staff to their dynamic business.
Our client has over 20 years experience in the Industry and have grown into a leading player in not only the Scottish market, but across the whole of the UK. Their team has a wealth of expertise across landscape architecture, urban design and environmental planning, and the have the support function to assist with those needing to go through their pathway.
Some of the perks of the job include:
- 36 days holiday
- hybrid working arrangement
- 4 or 5 day working week is available
- Exposure to Revit training
The role will give you the opportunity to get exposure to the following:
- Site evaluation, feasibility studies and pre-application advice
- Environmental improvement and landscape strategies
- Development framework masterplans
- Development briefs
- Landscape design guidance
- Design and access statements
- Community consultations including exhibitions
- Tree surveys
- Ecological surveys
- Feasibility studies and masterplanning
- Liaison with statutory bodies and planning authorities
- Landscape planning
- Landscape and visual impact assessment (LVIA)
- Landscape design
- Landscape management and maintenance plans.
- Project and contract management
- Expert witness at public inquiry
Their projects can range from being housing masterplans, to education projects, public realm work in town centres, to distilleries.
- Experience of landscape planning / LVIA for other infrastructure projects (e.g. residential, commercial, mixed use, road, rail, energy distribution & transmission, water)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Driving Licence
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute CMLI, (client will consider someone on Pathway for Chartership)
- Post Graduate or Masters in Landscape Architecture
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.