We are delighted to be assisting one of the top real estate consultancies in the UK, this opportunity is for a Project Manager who might be looking for a change from working within a property consultancy or a client-side role. The position involves delivering various commercial projects involving fit-outs, new builds and redevelopments. This role is a hybrid working opportunity and can based from either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
Key headline detail below on what to expect with this opportunity;
- Work with a hugely successful company who are a specialist within project management, along with other property focused services.
- Run a range of projects independently managing the front-end process from feasibility through to completion.
- Work on various grade A commercial fit-outs, and interesting city based developments.
- Be part of a team who are like-minded professionals who you can learn and develop from.
- Receive a very competitive package and a genuine flexible working arrangement.
These types of opportunities do not become available too often, if you are keen to discuss then please apply and I will get touch to chat over the technical side of the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.