Morgan Hunt is seeking an individual to fill a position as a Business Systems Analyst on a permanent basis for a world leading organisation based in Edinburgh. This organisation is highly profitable, with orders secured for the next 5 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting, testing, and documenting applications developed by the client's in-house development team. Primary focus will be on day-to-day user support for their in-house system, but with responsibilities for other systems as needed.
The successful candidate will work with the users of the clients IT systems and the other members of the IT Development team, to specify requirements, and design, test and implement new and updated business applications. The post holder will also carry out project management tasks to ensure that systems are built and delivered.
We are looking for an individual who is an exceptional communicator, a problem solver, organised, able to work well under pressure and to tight timescales.
Skills/ Experience Needed
- The ability to thoroughly document communication, coordinate requests, advise on processes and prioritise development requests between end users and IT staff is one of the most important skills for this position.
- Strong SQL Knowledge/SQL Background
- Ability to effectively communicate within the IT staff & software developers, as well with multiple European stakeholders such as end users.
- Being able to interact with the IT team is essential
- Database knowledge
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with 1400 Users across Europe
- This role requires someone who can work autonomously
- General Application Support
- Production and maintenance of User How-To Guides
- Remote and/or Virtual training of end users
- Production and maintenance of user reports.
Salary & Benefits:
- £50,000 per annum Bonus
- Hybrid working with 2/ 3 days a week on site in their modern Edinburgh office
- Bonus Scheme- worth up to 5%- paid out in full for the last 17 years
- Annual Pay rise- standard for the last 17 years
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
For more information about the role, please apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.