We have a current opportunity for a Resource and Demand Administrator on a temporary basis for an initial 3 month period with the chance to extend. The position will be based in Glasgow with home working available for 4 days per week and 1 day office based (Glasgow city centre). The role is full time hours, Monday to Friday.
Digital Services Resource & Demand require admin support to help with CMap Super-user admin duties for over 90 users. This role will be supporting Digital Services CMap programme/project set up and codes, resource forecasting, timesheets for project actuals, tracking time-off bookings and clash groups (including contractors) to ensure uninterrupted critical project delivery, ensure visibility of available resources and skills for project assignments, real-time resource profile set-up and updates, CMap training for Delivery Managers and new joiners, producing datasets and reports for effective resource allocations and capacity management, as well as general admin duties to support requests for resources (RFR) process and workflows for project delivery. This role will also be required to help with the automation of Digital Services people database for updates on CMap, Excel and reporting on PowerBI for effective resource accountability, utilisation, skills matrix and gap analysis.
With the ongoing work being carried out by the PMO to mature the Digital Services portfolio framework, admin support is needed to automate Resource & Demand processes and reporting as well as establish governance and admin support to maximise benefits on usage of the current CMap Project and Capacity Management Tool, as this will be pivotal to the success of the Digital Services PMO establishment and framework.
- Support the Digital Services Portfolio demand and utilisation framework
- Assist with administration of Digital Services demand and resource management processes and governance framework
- CMap software super-user admin to ensure optimal use and benefits and accurate project resource forecasting, timesheet actuals are booked to correct codes, project and resources data cleansing and management). This will also include tracking time-off bookings and clash groups to ensure uninterrupted critical project delivery, ensure visibility of available resources and skills for project assignments, real-time resource profile set-up and updates,
- Assist with maturing Resource & Demand (R&D) processes and governance for delivery prioritisation, resources, and demand.
- Ensure all team members and those working in cross-functional teams follow established team processes/governance to ensure standardised service delivery.
- Assist with Resource & Demand Key Performance Indicators (KPI) tracking.
- With a strong data mindset and attention to details, assist with automation of resource data input and updates, and subsequent reporting using PowerBI and CMap reporting.
- Assist with managing all data flows, inputs and outputs associated to Digital Services prioritisation & decisions
- Assist with delivering a consistent approach to resource delivery, burn down, and alignment of resources across our different resource pools (contractors, consultants, permanent staff etc)
- Periodic analysis, reporting & data to support Digital Services decision making and prioritisation
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of self-service reporting mechanisms
Outputs and Deliverables
- A key output is to automate a 12-month rolling resource forecast with synchronised data from CMap, Excel and produce PowerBI management reports for business planning and decision making.
- Experience in leading projects in a variety of methodologies including agile
- Experience of working with a Product Owner to deliver incrementally against a defined roadmap
- Experience in delivering digital products and services
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience of coaching and supporting teams toward an agile/adaptive way of working
- Understanding of user need focused service design
If interested in the position, please apply below with your most recent CV attached.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.