Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Project/Programme Manager to join our their large public sector clients for a year with potential for extension beyond that. This is part of their ERP programme. Previous experience of this would be useful, but not essential.
This role is remote for now, and will be moving to a flexible oniste/WFH routine in 2022.
- To provide programme management services for one or more business areas working closely with customers and colleagues to ensure the delivery of the programme and its related projects and services, establishing the long term vision for IT systems and defining the annual plan for project delivery
- To develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes and requirements ensuring business needs are effectively met through appropriate use of new technology and business process re-engineering
- To provide effective project management and business analysis services for the delivery of high quality IT based solutions within the constraints of resource, time and quality
This role would suit someone with extensive experience of managing large IT & Business Change projects/programmes.
- 34 Days Leave 5 Festive holidays
- 30% pension (20% from employer)
- Flexible Working
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.