Are you a Senior Insight Analyst, with strong experience in the Google Suite, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at a leading charity?
This is an exciting role, where you will be supporting the web analytics team, to provide this service to their stakeholders, which will guide their digital marketing activity and improve performance of their products and online experience of their supporters.
At this leading charity, you will be helping to transform the way they use their data to make a difference to the lives of children!
Up to £48,269- (this includes the London Weighting Allowance) (Excellent Benefits Package- 29 days a/l, generous Pension Contribution)
Hybrid or Fully Remote (If based in London, you can still be fully remote and be granted the full LWA, within Inner London area).
(Work from home option offers an additional £500 pa)
London or Nationwide
Role responsibilities of a Senior Insight Analyst -
- Designing, developing, delivering dashboards and reports on key metrics and performance indicators for their digital product.
- Providing insights and recommendations for stakeholders & product managers.
- Supporting the development and deployment of the A/B testing strategy.
- Being an expert and a trusted adviser on any matters relating to digital data & helping the organisation deliver a best-in-class digital experience. --
- Leading the Web Analytics team, contributing to the development of the team's processes, efficiencies, and best practices.
- Taking ownership of the Google Suite.
To be successful as a Senior Insight Analyst, you will have -
- 2-3 years' experience as a Digital Analyst/Insight Analyst
- At least 2 years' experience of Google Tag Manager/ Google Tools
- Sound knowledge of digital analytics
- Expert knowledge & professional experience of Digital Analytics tools for - data collection, analysis,visualisation; Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Console, Optimize
- A proven track record of optimising outcomes from conversion rate optimisation testing strategies
- Experience of analysis and reporting of digital products performance
What you get in return-
28 days of a/l plus bank holidays, enhanced pension contributions of up to 9%, 2 paid voluntary days to support your community, flexibility to buy and sell 5 days leave each year, tenancy deposit - interest free loan to help with rental deposits, access to extensive on-line training…
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.