We have a current opportunity for the leading government organisation who require a Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis based in Cardiff.
* Provide advice on digital, data and technology related matters
* Deliver a set of work deliverables to an exact time and high standard
* Integrate, deliver and operate services
* Collaborate with 3rd parties to provide infrastructure services
* Work alongside technical architects Role Requirements
* Experience with network technology, such as LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi etc
* Understanding of Azure networking and Palo Alto NGFW
* History deploying cloud both publicly and privately
* Knowledge of security controls
* Ability to troubleshoot and understand core networking
* Hybrid Working- must attend office once a week in Cardiff.
* Pension is roughly 30%
* Holidays are 36.5 days per year
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.