A great opportunity for an experienced PQS to join a well-known property consultancy in Edinburgh, this organisation is a very modern and dynamic business, they are known for winning some of the best projects throughout the central belt and have recently picked up a selection of key major developments in Edinburgh, the opportunity would ideally suit a Senior level PQS looking for a step up or an Associate who is seeking a change.
I have highlighted some key parts of the role below to consider when comparing to your current position;
- Work for a consultancy who have a first class reputation throughout Scotland with excellent staff retention stats.
- Have the opportunity to work with various well known clients on major projects, some of the largest commercial, residential and public sector based developments in Scotland.
- Help lead a business unit, adding value by leading projects and coaching junior staff, grow and develop the team, taking ownership of your success and be rewarded by the company.
- Receive a very competitive package with bonus potential of profit share.
- Work closely with the Head of Scotland learning and developing your skill set further.
Salary package: £60,000 - £70,000 (Hybrid working & competitive pension)
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further then please apply and will get in touch to discuss further.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.