Stock Taking Administrator
2 Month rolling contract starting ASAP
£11.94 per hour Holiday pay
Full time - 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday -Friday on site
Morgan Hunt are working with an outstanding College, who are seeking a Stock Taking Administrator to join their team on a 2 month rolling contract. You will be supporting the Technical Services teams and the Project Lead with various admin duties.
As a Data Administrator you will be responsible for the below:
- Formatting documents, extracting data, creating and updating spreadsheets.
- Taking stock count of products.
- Liaising with stakeholders.
- Regular reporting and assisting with auditing.
As a Data Administrator you must have the below:
- Must have a DBS.
- Preferably admin experience within education.
- Ideally experience with stock taking.
- Ability to be proactive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong IT skills e.g Microsoft.
If this role is an interest to you apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this great opportunity as the applications may close earlier !
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.