We have a current opportunity for a Supported Housing Officer on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Gloucester . For further information about this position please apply.
As this role is a Supported Housing Officer requires a a car driver as will be travelling around the Gloucestershire area.
* Key working with clients living in temporary accommodation helping build successful and trusting relationships
* Keeping record of work done with clients in the form of support plans
* Risk assessing individuals
* Providing therapeutic support to the people and assisting them with life skills and providing housing related support
The successful candidate for the role of Supported Housing officer will have:
* Experience working with adults or young people who have experienced homelessness
* An understanding of substance misuse and how to support a young person with this
* The ability to engage with client
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable and homeless
* Availability to work flexibly Homeless reduction Act
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on signed up to the update service
This role as Supported Housing Officer in Gloucester gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with Children, men and Women. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.