We have a current opportunity for a Receptionist on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Birmingham. For further information about this position please apply.
A social housing organisation is looking to recruit a Receptionist in Birmingham to support them with some work on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role of Receptionist and will involve working alongside those within the charity and helping the department with any relevant duties. The client is looking for someone who has good attention to detail who can also complete administration tasks when required.
* Answering the telephone and responding to requests
* Working on reception and being the first point of contact for customers
* Provide high quality reports for staff members
* Attend and administer meetings
* Signpost to relevant departments
The successful candidate for the role for Receptionist in Birmingham will have:
* Good customer service skills
* A background working in Social Housing, Charities or public sector
* Hold a current enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on the update service
* Be available for an immediate start
Please note, we cannot accept applications from anyone who does not meet the DBS criteria above.
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation who work with vulnerable people. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.