Are you interested in Case Manager jobs, industry jobs or job type jobs in Norwich? Our Client who are a national Charity who are a well-established Company. is looking for a Case Manager - apply today!
Job Title: Case Manager Trainer/Assessor
Job Type: Permanent
In this Case Manager opportunity in Norwich, you will join a specialist National Charity who focus their experience, skills, advocacy and passion to deliver the highest quality services for the people we support and to improve opportunities and access to work now and for the long term.
In this Case Manager job in Norwich, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a caseload of customers with complex needs requiring intensive person-centred support.
- Provide advice guidance and support to overcome barriers to social inclusion and signpost to internal and external support:
- Mentoring with Volunteers or more specific support from external agencies e.g. housing, substance use or mental health.
- Development of customer action plan post referral, updating and developing whilst addressing barriers
- To ensure the accurate and timely recording of input client data and information in order that the service operates within contractual, administrative and financial requirements
- Carry out triage, risk assessments, risk management plans and comprehensive assessments, and to contribute to the development of individual community recovery plans with those who express a wish to access community treatment/support services
- To ensure effective case management and coordination covering areas of risk with a particular focus on safeguarding children and adults, problematic behaviour, housing, social and family functioning, employability, psychological and physical health
Skills & experience
- IAG Qualification
- Experience of working in a support role offering advice and guidance
- Experience working in offender learning is an advantage
- Generous starting salary
- Good annual leave structure
- Pension contributions
If you are interested in the position of Case Manager in Norwich, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.