Morgan Hunt is delighted to be working with a prestigious Trading Provider in Cambridgeshire to help employ an experienced Construction professional for their Construction Tutor role. If you're looking for a permanent position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The role is open to professionals with teaching experience/qualifications and industry experience who will be able to develop and nurture the next generation of construction professionals.
The Construction Tutor will be responsible for:
- To deliver a range of core courses to support learners develop Employability and Personal Social Development skills to move them nearer to the local labour market.
- To have one or more competencies in the following areas: engineering and manufacturing technologies, manufacturing operations, LEAN organisational management techniques, construction operations, IT/digital, health and safety.
- Ensure that Initial assessment and information and advice are robust and support the individual learner plan and needs.
- Deliver innovative, engaging and motivating training sessions to our learners with the objective to support them into secure sustainable work.
- Sessions will be well planned and should develop the learners' skills, knowledge and behaviours.
- To embed throughout the learner journey, E&D, Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
- To ensure the marking of work and assessment are completed in a timely manner and that this is then given in both written and verbal developmental feedback to your learners.
The Construction Tutor will need to have:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Minimum of 2 years vocational experience within the Construction industry
- Minimum Level 3 Teaching qualification or above - e.g. AET / PTLLS/ CertEd
- Certificate in skills for working in Construction & the building industry
- Safeguarding, Prevent Awareness and E&D Training
- Hold a relevant Health and Safety qualification and CSCS
If you feel you'd be great for this full-time Construction Tutor permanent role in Cambridgeshire, apply with your most updated CV.
Id you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.