<span id="__caret">_</span>Morgan Hunt are delighted to announce that in partnership with the leading provider of further education in Colchester we are seeking to appoint a Communication Support Worker - BSL Specialist - Level 3.
In order to be considered for the vacancy it is essential that you have
Responsibilities of the role include
1. To enable equality of access to information and education, to meet the needs of learners.
2. To empower the learner by the CSW's use of a range of appropriate strategies of support, encouraging the development of the individual learner within educational, social, linguistic and cultural contexts.
3. To consider the needs of the learner within the context of their peer group, and to provide appropriate communication strategies, from a range of skills, helping to facilitate successful integration of the group.
4. To provide access to a range of learning materials using appropriate communication methods to match the needs of the individual learner.
5. To respond to all communication requirements that may arise in the learning environment and with Assistive Technologies, and to implement, review and adapt strategies as necessary. 6. To enable and empower learners to discuss their own learning requirements with teaching staff and other professionals.
If you are interested in this vacancy for a Communication Support Worker - BSL Specialist - Level 3 in Colchester apply today with a CV and consultant will be in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.