CREATIVE AND DIGITAL MEDIA TRAINER/ASSESSOR REQUIRED!
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client based in Birmingham for a full time, permanent Trainer/Assessor in Creative and Digital Media, who is able to deliver and support Junior Content Producer & Digital Marketing apprenticeships. We are looking for an individual who understands the critical role of training & assessment in helping young people learn in the work place.
We need Development Coaches with a background in one or more of these professionals:
- Web / App development
- Film, TV, Broadcasting
- Design, 2D, 3D, Animation
- Marketing, PR, Advertising
Our Client is a work-based learning provider delivering apprenticeships for employers in the creative, digital media, communications, advertising, marketing and PR sectors, working with some of the leading employers in these fields.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To train, coach, mentor and assess young adults towards the achievement of a work based vocational Apprenticeship.
- Planning, training, mentoring and assessing learners, principally using OneFile, and as and when required at employer's premises, as the apprentice works towards achieving their Apprenticeship standard.
- Devising training programmes and the associated session plans, teaching and learning resources and assessment activities.
- Delivering those training plans both on-line and in the training room in a way that engages and motivates learners and enables them to make progress.
- Prepare the apprentice to successfully pass End Point Assessment.
- Understand fully the relevant standards so you can advise the employer and apprentice about how the job description and work programme they are working to maps across to the standard.
- Ensure the apprentice fully understands and implements the Off The Job Training journal and produces regular entries that capture what they did, what they learned and how it applies to the Standard.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A Degree, Higher education Qualification, or professional qualification.
- Professional competence in the area you are delivering teaching, learning and assessment in. This typically will have been gained through working in that industry for at least two years. E.g. commercial experience: earning a living as a designer in a commercial context
- Understanding of equality & diversity issues & how these impact on learning & assessment.
- Ability to identify & help learners overcome barriers to progress and achievement.
- Trainer / Assessor qualifications or demonstrate that are working towards these.
- Sufficiently technically competent and confident to train others in the use of software packages: please specify which software packages has competence in.
- Basic experience of HTML and word press and can help an apprentice understand how to apply their design skills in a digital context is welcome.
This role comes with a fantastic starting salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience.
If you are interested then please apply today or alternatively contact Tom on the Training team for some more information on or 07917 680135.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.