IV/Assessor - Dental, Derby
Morgan Hunt are looking for a temporary Dental, who is available to work from September 22 on a full time temporary basis. The role will be for the Academic Year.
The role is to deliver apprenticeship and standalone qualifications to a range of students in the workplace and in college. Ensuring a high standard of service, retention and achievement.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To perform the role of assessor and internal verifier in accordance with awarding body guidelines and occupational assessment strategy. Comply with quality standards, procedures and relevant funding organisation guidance.
- To support all assessors conducting standardisation meetings, training, candidate interviewing, interim and end sampling of the e-portfolio.
- Supporting the team manager with the EQA visits
- To support the enrolment process including information, advice and guidance, skill scans, score card, and one file.
- Identify potential learners and progression opportunities within existing business
- To deliver training (1-1/group) and evaluate the effectiveness of all training.
- To motivate learners and provide regular support and guidance to learners and record as appropriate.
- To book apprentices in for their exams following the exams process
- To upload the E-platform ready for end point assessment
- To carry out regular progress reviews with employer/learner in line with funding guidelines.
- To monitor the 20% off the job training enabling timely completion
- To complete and maintain all required administration weekly/monthly and submit to appropriate person by agreed timescales.
- To ensure contact for each learner is recorded and evidenced.
- To manage retention and achievement of learners allocated to your caseload. Ensure that individual targets are achieved.
- To efficiently and effectively co-ordinate appointments, working flexibly when required.
- To attend team meetings as and when required to do so and represent Derby College at internal/external meetings or conferences if required.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that you have a supply of learning resources and associated documentation.
We are looking to speak with an experienced Lecturer that has the following:
- A1 award
- V1 or equivalent or to be completed within the College probation period
- Level three or above in dental nursing and be GDC registered
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent within 1 year of start date (for 1 -to -1 teaching)
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training within 2 years of start date or equivalent, if applicable (for group teaching)
- Full driving licence and transport
- Level 2 - Maths
- Level 2 - English
To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this) to work in a FE College.
The benefits of working with Morgan Hunt include competitive pay paid to you on a weekly basis every Friday. You will be working with a dedicated consultant whose aim is to ensure they find you the ideal role that suits you.
We are able to pay PAYE or Umbrella.
If you are passionate about teaching and available to work in the Derbyshire area, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.