Lecturer of Economics & Business
Morgan Hunt are looking for a A-Level Economics & Business Lecturer, who is available to work from September 22 on a full time or part time basis. The role is permanent and paying up to £36,361.
You will be responsible for managing a high-quality teaching and learning experience for A Level students, which will encourage retention and achievement, and ensure all students are challenged, engaged and making progress every day.
If you are passionate about teaching, as well as have a desire to contribute to student success please apply now. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have experience of delivering Economics mainly to ALevel.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Carry out the effective day to day management of learners' learning in accordance with the College's objectives.
- Inspire learners and colleagues identifying, interpreting and applying specific knowledge.
- Raise retention and achievements for learners on a continual basis.
- Embrace the educational possibilities of Information Learning Technology and to take the responsibility for adapting teaching materials and one's own practice in the use of ILT.
- Manage learning flexibility within a variety of delivery modes.
- Undertake a pastoral role.
- Support and advise team members in effective delivery of the curriculum.
- Create, deliver and evidence high quality learning materials.
- Contribute towards the development of and deliver a unitised curriculum.
- Promote equality of opportunity and recognition of diversity through teaching and learning
- Continually assess the individual needs of learners.
- Facilitate learning in large and small groups.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of learners.
- Identify and apply strategies to facilitate effective learning.
- Work effectively within different learning environments.
- Be familiar with a range of accreditation/specifications.
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of learning opportunities from a variety of sources.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the complex nature of the curriculum.
We are looking to speak with an experienced Lecturer that has the following:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education
- Recent experience of teaching in the Further Education Sector
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Experience working within further education and training
To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this) to work in a FE College.
If you are passionate about teaching and available to work in the Derby area, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.