Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
Please apply for this job via our website https://www.walsallcollege.ac.uk/jobs/
We are currently seeking a driven individual who has a passion for delivering motivating and inspiring teaching and learning.
Joining us on a permanent basis, you will be expected to achieve outstanding outcomes for students using a variety of teaching and learning strategies, and be expected to provide individual and tailored support that fully prepares students for assessment.
You must have an appropriate subject related qualification and a teaching qualification (or willingness to work towards).
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description located on https://www.walsallcollege.ac.uk/jobs/
List of Benefits for Lecturers:
- Competitive salaries for Lecturers.
- Enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension with generous employer contributions.
- Up to 35 days annual leave, plus generous additional closure and bank holiday days.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST; the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including ‘Ride to Work’ scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Simply Health care scheme.
- On site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working ment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our ment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/vulnerable adults. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks, online searches and an Enhanced DBS Check.
Only completed applications will be considered for this role. All applicants will need to complete an application form via our college